Historic Marker 24 – First | Previous Picture | Next Picture | Thumbnails | Home | Back
ST. JOSEPH'S ROMAN CATHOLIC CHURCH
Main & Shelby Streets
Greenville MS

This fine Gothic Revival Church, the second building of this parish, was erected in 1907. It was designed and financed by Father P. J. Korstenbroek, who served here for 33 years and was memorialized in William Alexander Percy's "Lanterns on the Levee". Many of the stained glass windows came from the Munich studios of Emil Frei.

Marker