300 S Washington Ave.
Organized by ten dedicated women in 1892 and chartered nationally as The King's Daughters and Sons Circle no. 2 in 1894, it has served the Delta from this site since 1905. The present Mediterranean style structure dates from 1927, with major additions in 1967 and 1990. A school of nursing was associated with the hospital from 1906-1956.