Greenville Historic Preservation Commission
Greenville City Hall Council Chambers
December 8, 2015
- 11:00 a.m. meeting called to order
- Roll Call of Commissioners: Benjy Nelken, Barry Piltz, Mary Williams, Jessie Williams. Cary karlson was absent.
- Recognize Guest: Brad Jones, who was on another assignment
- Minutes from November 10 read and adopted
- Bank Statement Reviewed
- The Commission made a motion to reimburse Jessie $100.00 for paying Lonnie Looper out of her personal account to continue the Commission’s website .
- When a job has been given to a bidder, it is suggested that the architect and a member of the Commission visit the site several times to be sure that competent work is being carried out.
- Benjy advised Jessie to be sure to use the procedures for minutes and agendas.
- Barry suggested that the Commission ask the City Attorney to find the owner of the Depot with its responsibilities such as setting the price for and collecting the rent.
- Benjy asked Jessie to fill out a nomination for designation packet for review at 639 Central Street.
- A motion was made for Benjy’s name to be added to the Greenville Historic Preservation Commission checks, seconded by Mary Williams and carried.
— Minutes done by Jessie Williams, Secretary.
- The Commission will continue with projects for the city.
- Meeting adjourned until January 12, 2016