Greenville Historic Preservation Commission
Greenville City Hall Council Chambers
May 10, 2016
- 11:00 a.m. Meeting called to order
- Roll Call of Commissioners: Benjy Nelken, Mary Williams, Cary karlson, Barry Piltz and Jessie Williams
- Recognize Guests: Karen Overstreet and David Lewis
- Minutes from April 12 read and adopted
- Bank Statement Reviewed
- Status on name change for the checks
- Update on getting a grant to recommend changes for the fire museum
- Mary was again asked to continue work on the Sears Photo Book.
- Update on the MOU to be rewritten by Andy the City Attorney who stated that everything is now still the same.
- Reports will be given from MDOT, the Department of Transportation, and MDAH by Brad for grant completions.
- Update about the City Grant Writer for the Greenville Reflection Museum, the Fire Museum and the Greenville Museum
- Cary asked if there was any information he could take back to the meeting which discussed the Depot outcome.
— Minutes done by Jessie Williams, Secretary.
- Benjy wrote and asked if the Commission could discuss the matter concerning the Estill Baptist Church Unregistered Historical Site.
- Meeting adjourned until June 14, 2016