Greenville Historic Preservation Commission
Greenville City Hall Council Chambers
June 14, 2016
- 11:00 a.m. Meeting called to order
- Roll Call of Commissioners: Benjy Nelken, Barry Piltz, Mary Williams, Cary Karlson, and Jessie Williams
- Recognize Guest: None
- Minutes from May 10, 2016 read and adopted
- Bank Statement Reviewed
- Benjy asked Jessie to rewrite and send the name change request to the IRS by certified mail.
- Benjy talked to Brad who stated that all paperwork had to be certified by SHIP, MDOT and a few other government agencies which would take about a month before we can move forward on the Depot.
- The Commission was asked to get the needed information for work to begin on the Fire Museum.
- The Commission wanted to know if the grant writer was reinstated.
- There is danger involved on Mary’s assignment, therefore she has not had a good opportunity to collect photos from the Sears Building and asked if she could perhaps purchase pictures from the owner for the scrapbook.
- Benjy stated that we want to help the church at Estill by giving sound advice.
— Minutes done by Jessie Williams, Secretary.
- The question was asked about the position of the Federal Court House.
Meeting adjoined until July 12, 2016