Greenville Historic Preservation Commission
Greenville City Hall Council Chambers
February 14, 2017
— Minutes done by Jessie Williams, Secretary.
- Roll Call of Commissioners: Barry Piltz, Jessie Williams
- Recognize Guests: Walley Morse
- The meeting did not take place because we lacked a quorum.
- Walley discussed the divesting of the Depot by the County and City with no decision being made. He stated that he would request the transfer of the deed title from the Old Yazoo & Mississippi Valley Railroad Depot to Greater Greenville Development Foundation with Daniel Boggs as the Executive Director.
- Walley also discussed his plans for the Mississippi Bicentennial Celebration.
- We all departed after the discussion.