Greenville Historic Preservation Commission
Greenville City Hall Council Chambers
March 14, 2017
- 11:00 a.m. Meeting called to order.
- Roll call of commisioners: Benjy Nelken, Barry Piltz, Mary Williams, Cary Karlson and Jessie Williams were present.
- Recognize Guest(s): None
- January minutes were read and adopted. Lacking a quorum, there was no legal February meeting.
- Bank Statement reviewed
- Mary asked about the website, since the commission still has it.
- Benjy stated that the Depot was being turned over to the city and county because they owned it and would take care of any business.
- Benjy asked if there was any mail. Jessie answered, "Yes, the mail included our monthly statement and a letter for Walley."
- When Benjy asked, it was confirmed that Jessie had contacted Benny Goodwin about writing a grant.
- Jessie asked Benjy about his museum and he answered, "We’re working to get there."
- Walley is continuing to work with the committee on the Bicentennial Project.
— Minutes done by Jessie Williams, Secretary.
- City and county are still working out the details about the Depot.
- Work on the Bicenntenial Project will continue.
- Meeting adjourned until April 11, 2017