Greenville Historic Preservation Commission
Greenville City Hall Council Chambers
April 11, 2017
- 11:00 a.m. Meeting called to order.
- Roll call of commisioners: Benjy Nelken, Barry Plitz, Mary Williams, Cary Karlson and Jessie Williams.
- Recognize guest(s): None
- March 14 minutes read and adopted.
- Bank Statement Reviewed.
- The update on the Depot.
- Status on the Old fire Station Museum.
- Discussion of the Bicentennial Progress.
- Status on use of the Depot still not clear.
- Update on the status of the Museums.
- Update on the grants.
- Benjy ask Mary to talk to Bill Boykins about the pictures of the Sears Building. He suggested that she save the newspaper clippings.
— Minutes done by Jessie Williams, Secretary.
- Work continues to progress on the Bicentennial Celebration.
- Meeting adjourned until May 9th, 2017