Greenville Historic Preservation Commission
Greenville City Hall Council Chambers
September 12, 2017
- 11:00 a.m. Meeting called to order.
- Roll call of commisioners:
- Recognize guest(s):
- Reading and adoption of the minutes
- Bank Statement reviewed.
- Review check for the plaque.
- Status on the Depot.
- Update on the location of the Court House.
- Total Cost for the Federal Court house
- Status on the new money given for the Depot. ($30,000-$40,000)
- Update on the Sears Scrapbook.
- Status on the Bicentennial Progress.
- Status on the Commissionís meeting time.
— Minutes done by Jessie Williams, Secretary.
- Continue to work on the Sears Project and Bicentennial Celebration.
- Meeting adjourned until October 10, 2017