Greenville Historic Preservation Commission
Greenville City Hall Council Chambers
November 14, 2017
- 11:00 a.m. Meeting called to order.
- Roll call of commisioners: Benjy Nelken, Barry Piltz, Jessie Williams were present. Cary Karlson and Mary Williams were absent.
- Recognize guest(s): None
- Reading and adoption of the October minutes
- Bank statement reviewed and approved
- Status of the Depot is completed—the roof is also finished. The contractors worked ½ days Saturday, Sunday and Monday morning to complete the job.
- The Court House location has been approved. It will be located at Stein Mart Square.
- A motion was made to meet every three months by Benjy beginning in January. The motion was seconded by Jessie and the motion was carried. The first 2018 meeting will be on the second Tuesday in March.
- The Bicentennial Celebration was a success, and the speaker Walt Grayson did an outstanding job.
- The Commission asked Jessie about the organizationís CLG grant for the Weinberg.
— Minutes done by Jessie Williams, Secretary.
- Meeting adjourned until March 13, 2018