LELAND HISTORIC DIST.
Broad, Main, Deer Creek Dr., and Third St.,
Added 2004 - Dist. #04001144
Visit MDAH Website for More Info
- Historic Significance: Event, Architecture/Engineering
- Area of Significance: Community Planning And Development, Commerce, Architecture
- Architectural Style: Art Deco, Colonial Revival
- Period of Significance: 1875-1899, 1900-1924, 1925-1949, 1950-1974
- Owner: Private, Gov't.
- Historic Function: Commerce/Trade, Domestic, Gov't.
- Current Function: Commerce/Trade, Domestic, Education, Gov't., Recreation, Culture, Religion, Transportation
- Historic/Current Sub-function: Business, Department Store, Financial Institution, Restaurant, Single Dwelling, Specialty Store