Home  
   1108 East Gamwyn Drive  
  Back  

Gamble Home

This was the first home built in Gamwyn Park. The foundation poured in 1927 for original home of Dr. Paul and Mrs. Mary L. Gamble. The Gambles were living at 111 North Hinds Street. The home is still in the Gamble family. Mary Lipe Gamble doubled this size in the 1930ís after adoption of two children, and then renovated in 1984-85. It occupies the largest single lot with an additional large vacant lot to the south. Still one of the largest homes in the subdivision.

  Home  
   1108 East Gamwyn Drive  
  Back