This was the 6th dwelling constructed in the Gamwyn Park Subdivision, and is one of two Tudor Revival designed houses that retain their Tudor attributes; the other being 1132 East Gamwyn (the Paxton house). H.U. Richards, architect, is attributed with the design.
The original owners were Mr. and Mrs. Sid Logan. Mr. Logan was a pharmaceutical salesman. The house was later owned by Dr. and Mrs. Williams.