Built by Alexander Lumber Co. in 1932, it has a detached double garage with access from Woodlawn Drive. It was the 7th house constructed in Gamwyn Park Subdivision.
Mrs. Gamble and Mrs. Wynn originally planned only six lots for West Gamwyn, and the last 4 were resized to make room for this lot. The lot was purchased and built upon by Mr. and Mrs. Warren Lee, close friends of Dr. and Mrs. Paul Gamble. The home remains in the Lee family.